An Amazing Guide to Arabian Ranches 2 - 2021
Arabian Ranches 2 was introduced in 2012. It is located nine kilometers away from Al Qudra Road and consists of eleven village-style communities.
Arabian Ranch 2 is a project by Emaar Properties, a world-renowned real estate developer popular for family-friendly housing projects. Arabian Ranch is at the top of the list of Dubai's communities map most popular areas in its impressive portfolio of world-class development. After success in the real estate market, Emar decided in 2013 to launch Arabian Ranch 2 as a modern community focused on outdoor leisure. Known as Arabian Ranch 2, this residential complex is located in the heart of Dubailand.
Community & Neighborhood of Arabian Ranches 2
- Providing desert-style suburban life
- Comprises villas and townhouses
- Optimal property space for real estate investment
- Close to Dubailand's best leisure destinations
Arabian Ranch 2 comprises 10 villa communities: Azalea, Camellia, Casa, Lira, Palma, Rasha, Reem, Rosa, Samara, and Yasmine. Most of them have a very Spanish-influenced aesthetic, with azaleas and Yasmine having an arabesque look and Casa having a Moroccan design. Reem and Camelia are two new districts, both featuring modern townhouses. Ream, comparable to the Dubai Hills Estate Maple, began delivery earlier this year, but Camelia is still under construction and will begin delivery in 2021.
The parish is divided into:
- Rasha, Rosa, Yasmin Villas, 4-6 bedrooms. These are luxury residential areas and are primarily home to their owners. Rental in these areas is relatively rare in Dubai communities map.
Amenities in Arabian Ranches 2
- 3-5 bedroom villas with azaleas, casa, lira, Palma, and samara. These are midrange units that are in great demand from new tenants.
- Camellia, Ream 3-4 bedroom townhouse. As a newly completed community, Ream is very popular with new tenants in Dubai communities map. It is expected that the Camellia will attract attention once it is completed.
If you live or are a new resident of Arabian Ranch or Arabian Ranch 2, you have access to the following community facilities:
- Carrefour supermarkets in both communities
- A combination of casual dining and luxury dining
- Pharmacies, pet shops, travel agencies, print shops
- Gift boxes for gifts, household items, cards
- Nail Spa and Hair Salon in City Center and Arabian Ranch Golf Club
- Tennis, volleyball, basketball courts, skate parks, hiking trails
- Shared bathroom, park, children's playground
- Mosque Arabian Ranches Golf Club and Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club
- Gymnasium and kindergarten
Those who live at Arabian Ranch and Arabian Ranch 2 can enjoy the fact that both communities have their own community centers with supermarkets and amenities. Here you will find everything you need for your daily life, including banks, salons, pharmacies, and medical centers.
There are also several restaurants and cafes that are perfect for meeting friends, evenings with loved ones, and snacks on the way to work.
There are English-speaking schools and several kindergartens nearby. Other resident schools are also in the immediate vicinity, just a short drive from the hotel.
What is life like on an Arabian ranch?
- A safe and self-sufficient housing complex
- Boasts a strong sense of community
- Easy access to trunk roads such as Umm Suqeim, Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Road and Emirates Road.
- It's not too flashy, but it creates a familiar sense of luxury.
- Where required to live for expatriates in Dubai Great for family, toddlers and pets Home of world-class golf courses
Arabian Ranch offers residents a special lifestyle of “immersing themselves in the mystery and splendor of the desert.” Apart from the hustle and bustle of the city, residents living here can enjoy their lives at their own pace.
This area is popular with professional couples and families looking to move from an apartment to a villa and is a great place for growing families looking to settle in the town. The parcels are fully laid out, with each sub-community having its own swimming pool, shaded paddling pool, and some also their own barbecue area. The proximity to the
Arabian Ranches Golf Club and Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club make it an ideal location for golf and horseback riding enthusiasts.
For singles and couples looking for something close to urban life and beach lifestyle, the Arabian Ranch area may not be at the top of the list.